Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just finished this adorable monkey . I was asked to do a test knit for GYPSYCREAM . As you may all know she creates the most beautiful bears that are easy to knit and put together. This monkey is no exception . A breeze to knit and put together with fantastic results .
I would recommend gypsycream's patterns to everyone . You will not be dissapointed .

·
Registered
21,467 Posts
Aww Rita, I swear you've made a better job of your Maxee than I have and I designed him lol! He's adorable, I just love him.

Well done and thank you so much for test knitting for me, you are so fast and I really appreciate your help.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone :)
Pat , you are very welcome . It is a pleasure to knit your designs .
You did all the hard work and it shows by the simplicity of the knitting and makeup of this adorable monkey .
Easy to knit and easy to put together . How could i go wrong . Xxxxx

·
Registered
18,278 Posts
Rita the monkey is really gorgeous you really have done a wonderful job.I have bought everyone of Gypsycream,s patterns they are a dream to knit and i get so much pleasure from them.

·
Registered
42,304 Posts
Ritaw said:
Awww thanks so much . But i cant ake all the credit . If the pattern is great ,then the toy will be great . Glad you like it. X
Rita,
I agree about the pattern, but your work is outstanding.

Can't wait to give this pattern a try, that is if I can get this bear assembled. It isn't the instructions it is my arm that doesn't move much which makes it a challenge to hold the bear and sew the pieces together. Hope to get it assembled real soon. I have a head and body staring at me waiting for the arms and legs to be attached.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful monkey.

·
Registered
42,304 Posts
Ritaw said:
You are so kind . Thank you x
I hope your arm improves soon and when it does i expect to see a glorious monkey xx

The pattern can be found on etsy,craftsy and ravelry. Search for Maxee the monkey by Gypsycream Xxx
I will post the bear once I do get his arms and legs assembled. I am not giving up. Unfortunately, this arm seems to be what it is, has been like this since 2007.
I can knit here and there and found with the pieces fairly small I can get a few rows done at a time, but I think I need to get my son a girlfriend over to hold it while sewing it.

I do see a monkey in the future being made.

Thanks and happy holiday to you and your family
(This is for all on the forum)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom