Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This was hysterical! I am still laughing. Thanks, that is so good for me!! My dog is long haired /white and she sheds it like crazy. No one likes to visit because if they sit down, their clothes turn white! But, I vacuum 2X's a day, and dust every day. She is my baby and she is old and I would never get "rid" of the "hairball" (as my nephew says). I just tell people, "I have a white dog, she sheds, if you want to come over after that information, then come on!"

I can relate! I washed a new caplet I made the other day to block it, put an afghan in to balance out the washer.....forgot the dogs had been laying on the afghan.........now I have to use a lint brush and Lord knows how much time to get the WHITE hairs off of the cranberry caplet! I love 'em, can't live without 'em but...........sometimes I could just shoot 'em! They need to shed outside! (giggle)

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Beetytwird said:
I can relate! I washed a new caplet I made the other day to block it, put an afghan in to balance out the washer.....forgot the dogs had been laying on the afghan.........now I have to use a lint brush and Lord knows how much time to get the WHITE hairs off of the cranberry caplet! I love 'em, can't live without 'em but...........sometimes I could just shoot 'em! They need to shed outside! (giggle)
need to invent hair nets for long hair animals.

DonnieK said:
This was hysterical! I am still laughing. Thanks, that is so good for me!! My dog is long haired /white and she sheds it like crazy. No one likes to visit because if they sit down, their turn white! But, I vacuum 2X's a day, and dust every day. She is my baby and she is old and I would never get "rid" of the "hairball" (as my nephew says). I just tell people, "I have a white dog, she sheds, if you want to come over after that information, then come on!"
Same here - only my dog is blonde and he is our spoiled baby - he is taking special pills to control the shedding which are working ...but downstairs our black cat (like the cat with the attitude) is losing hair like there's no tomorrow (well he is 14 years old...we check regularly to see if he is ok!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom