Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just returned from a lovely holiday in Jersey and they had a festival on in St Helier while we were there and we came upon a group of ladies knitting in the square. It was so nice to stop and chat and see what they were all making. I told them about kp so hopefully they will be joining us shortly.

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
Whitwillhands said:
I have just returned from a lovely holiday in Jersey and they had a festival on in St Helier while we were there and we came upon a group of ladies knitting in the square. It was so nice to stop and chat and see what they were all making. I told them about kp so hopefully they will be joining us shortly.
Glad you enjoyed your holiday on our lovely island and met some knitters. My daughter and her friend have started a knitting group and the numbers are growing fast. I myself have been a member of KP for a few years now and love it. :) :) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom