Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pocahontas said:
A great opportunity that y'all could meet! Bettyirene, hope you had a wonderful birthday!
You would have loved my mom - she was a HUGE Elvis fan too.
I would have loved your mom, even if she wasn't an Elvis fan, if she was anything like you....thanks for the birthday wishes - it was one of my best birthdays yet.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I've met Annu too Bettyirene. :) Annu is a lovely lady and sometimes comes to the Hornsby Knit and Natter when she can. You would be most welcome too. PM me if you would like details. :)

I don't think there is anything better than meeting up with cyber buddies.

Jenny

·
Registered
33,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jenny E said:
I've met Annu too Bettyirene. :) Annu is a lovely lady and sometimes comes to the Hornsby Knit and Natter when she can. You would be most welcome too. PM me if you would like details. :)

I don't think there is anything better than meeting up with cyber buddies.

Jenny
I don't drive anywhere where I don't know, so I don't think I'll be joining you - but thanks for the offer. Annu did mention you to me whilst she was here.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
bettyirene said:
I don't drive anywhere where I don't know, so I don't think I'll be joining you - but thanks for the offer. Annu did mention you to me whilst she was here.
Dear Annu :) If you can catch a train, we are not far from Hornsby station, just in the shops. Not far at all from the station. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom