Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These little mice I have made by machine knitting a piece of fabric and then cutting and sewing it into a 'mouse' shape. The ears and tail are felt which I sew in to the body. The eyes are beads, the whiskers nylon thread and the nose embroidered. I have made a lot of these of the past few years and it's my own design. I really am not good at designing and yet I love these mice.

The Birds are also made from machine knitting fabric and then cutting and sewing the fabric. The wings are felt I had cut and then embroider. I love making these birds as I really enjoy using beads, various threads, lots of colour and just designing as I go along. I hope you like them too.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,757 Posts
Love them, but particulary the mice. I don't know - there is just something about little mice and their twitchy little noses and whiskers and you have captured that perfectly! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Love them all, but I am drawn to the birds. Can you share the patter? My daughter who is due with our first grandchild has picked the exact bird shape in wood as a moble from the ceiling over the crib. I would love to give her some that are knitted and would match. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom