*Caron One Pound - $2 for $ 12

SALE STARTS SEPT 2

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BSG said:
How about coupons?
Normal coupons in the flyer. Not sure why I manage to get the Michael's flyer prior to the weekend, but it is kinda nice!! Now if only someone would send me money..... :D

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
50% off one reg priced item. On the 2nd and 3rd only

40% off one reg priced item on 4th thru 8th

Then of course the framing coupons

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 50% off coupon would be great for that then. knitting on 2 circulars is so much nicer than dpns. I dislike dpns. 2 circs are SO much easier - to me anyway.

Have you thought about getting needles from EBay? I've gotten great deals from there on sets of needles. I've spent as little as $3.60 for a set of 15 bamboo needles. I've always looked for sets with free shipping and give myself a limit as to how high I will bid or spend on a set of needles. I've had good luck with my needles. They come from China. The only problem I have had is sitting on the thin ones! My big butt has broken 2. :( LOL

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BSG said:
Actually, I hadn't
They're worth looking into. I love my bamboo needles too. I also get yarn thru EBay, it comes from China as well. Very nice yarn, not always the cheapest, but again, depends on what you're willing to spend. And I'm not willing to spend a whole lot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom