Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you might like to see a stage in the process of wrapping a stone....

This is a fluorite semi-transparent teardrop cabochon. I'm in the process of wirewrapping it in silver wire.

Not too much to do now.... but just to decide how to finish off the bail and the last twirls....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
impatient knitter said:
Hillary, I am in such awe of your talent!! Everything I've received from you is worth so much more than you charge!! Your jewelry is so unique!!
Well thank you kindly impatient knitter!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Stunning as usual. ????????

·
Registered
16 Posts
I too learned to wire wrap, crochet with beads,made glass beads n art clay silver. Taught at local nite schools. Waiting for our government to start them again. Its lots of fun, best wishes.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
bethshangirl said:
Thought you might like to see a stage in the process of wrapping a stone....

This is a fluorite semi-transparent teardrop cabochon. I'm in the process of wirewrapping it in silver wire.

Not too much to do now.... but just to decide how to finish off the bail and the last twirls....
Hilary, this is a beautiful stone. You do such gorgeous work, but I wish you would Stop! I love everything I see and my WH is afraid I'll buy it all! Seriously, one of the owl necklaces and my second set of teapot earrings arrived today. I love them! Thank you.

Vivian

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
leesbibben said:
Hilary, this is a beautiful stone. You do such gorgeous work, but I wish you would Stop! I love everything I see and my WH is afraid I'll buy it all! Seriously, one of the owl necklaces and my second set of teapot earrings arrived today. I love them! Thank you.

Vivian
I can't stop! I'm addicted Vivian!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom