Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.knittinguniverse.com/STITCHES/

I have this marked on my calendar - Please let me know if you've ever attended one of these events and what you think? Would love to hear about the one this weekend in Atlanta.

If I'm able to, I'd love to set up a drinks/snacks gathering so members of the Knitting Paradise community have the opportunity to meet in person. Would you be interested?

·
Registered
192 Posts
i've been to every stitches midwest show since they came to the chicago area, first as a student then as a vendor's assistant. if you've never been to a major convention you'll be overwhelmed at your first show. i suggest taking just a couple of classes to get your feet wet & plan to spend a lot of time going through the market & just hanging out with other attendees in the lobby & food court areas. i think your idea of a knitting paradise group meet-up sounds great & i'd be happy to join you there. look for me in the newton's yarn country booth at any time during the show.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom