Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lady kindly put a pattern for Mike the Knight on here not too long ago. She had knitted it for her grandson. For the life of me I cannot find it. ( I know - I should have downloaded it straight away - won't make that mistake again) I would be very grateful if one of you lovely ladies could point me in the right direction of this lovely little pattern. Thank you .

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your quick reply - but the pattern was the ladies own design and he was a beautiful knitted toy like mike the Knight off the childrens TV programme. Still keeping my fingers crossed XXXX

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Little Buzer? LOL He's 70# pounds and not 9 months old yet! Guess who is steam cleaning carpets today?

I had a thought, though (scary, isn't it?) If you go into your Watched Topics, it could be back there. I have found patterns that I had meant to bookmark by going back that way.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PiggiesMom said:
Little Buzer? LOL He's 70# pounds and not 9 months old yet! Guess who is steam cleaning carpets today?

I had a thought, though (scary, isn't it?) If you go into your Watched Topics, it could be back there. I have found patterns that I had meant to bookmark by going back that way.
What breed is he ?
I tried looking through all the topics before I posted my request - I was going cross eyed by the time I'd finished and I couldn't find it anywhere . It's obviously there somewhere - but I'll be darned if I can find it !!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Vonpar said:
What breed is he ?
He's lab/border collie. Well, he is definitely lab. The border collie is a guess as to the origins of that meaningful one-night stand had by the momma.

He is exactly 8 1/2 months old and was 68# pounds last week. Gotta have someone bigger and stronger than me to pick him up and stand on a scale. Miss Piggie is 13 years (Pug) and Bella is 7. It's a wonder I have time to knit or type!

I'll continue to try to find that pattern for you. I have found all kinds of neat patterns while searching for you. Lisa

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PiggiesMom said:
He's lab/border collie. Well, he is definitely lab. The border collie is a guess as to the origins of that meaningful one-night stand had by the momma.

He is exactly 8 1/2 months old and was 68# pounds last week. Gotta have someone bigger and stronger than me to pick him up and stand on a scale. Miss Piggie is 13 years (Pug) and Bella is 7. It's a wonder I have time to knit or type!

I'll continue to try to find that pattern for you. I have found all kinds of neat patterns while searching for you. Lisa
aw, they are all lovely dogs.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was actually looking for Mike the Knight toy pattern- which I eventually bought from the lady who designed it. I'm sure if you google " knitting pattern for Mike the Knight hat" you are sure to find something.
Sorry I couldn't be more help. Happy pattern hunting
Yvonne.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom