Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Many years ago, I got a pattern from a little magazine of knitting, tatting, crochet ideas. My tiny sweater had a miniature ball of yarn attached, and "knitting needles" (two toothpicks) in it. All my relatives and friends have one for their Christmas trees.

I don't have a scanner, but I could type the pattern out if you like.

Carolyn

·
Registered
60 Posts
carolyn tolo said:
Many years ago, I got a pattern from a little magazine of knitting, tatting, crochet ideas. My tiny sweater had a miniature ball of yarn attached, and "knitting needles" (two toothpicks) in it. All my relatives and friends have one for their Christmas trees.

Carolyn
Carolyn, please do. I would appreciate it. I am looking for tiny knitting needles. I received a small red sweater for my tree a number of years ago for Christmas, and it has little knitting needles on it at the neck.

Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a pattern for tiny sweaters, also tiny mittens. and one for s cranberry/popcorn garland and one for s string of Christmas lights. If anyone is interested, I'd be willing to share them. I might have one for tiny stockings also, not sure on that one.

·
Registered
104 Posts
carolyn tolo said:

Carolyn
I would love the pattern also. Thanks. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom