Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just learned how to knit a mobius cowl and they are really easy to do, i got the pattern off of Ravelry and help from YouTube. and though i would put on a few other things i have finished

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
Love 'um all Tara...is that a wash/dishcloth at end...if so, could you post pattern or its source....I heart knitting..am going to start a Celtic Spirit Hood soon as I can get dug out and to yarn shoppe....

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Ooh, hard to pluralize! Mobii? Mobia? Or we could just say "Möbius bands", haha! I've been working with the Mobius cast on too, making Cat's Anemone Hats ... it's mind-bending at first, but then like magic it works!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RavenRose said:
Tara...is it a pattern you would share with us...I need both and if not too complicated, would like to knit a couple..thanks....
i found the pattern on Ravelry, you just have to go to the patterns and put in mobius and also i went to youtub to learn how to cast on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom