Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
4,982 Posts

·
Registered
8,502 Posts
That is a work of art, I can't imagine doing that in a week and while traveling. I tend to do mindless type of knitting when traveling, that wouldn't be mindless unless I was sitting still in a hotel room.

·
Registered
8,845 Posts

·
Registered
9,694 Posts
The pattern is Rosarian Lace Shawl by Anna Victoria on Ravelry. finished it in a week! However, we were traveling so I had lots knitting time! The yarn is Caravan sport weight by Craveyarn. It is merino, camel, cashmere and silk and is absolutely fabulous! View attachment 1235328 View attachment 1235329 View attachment 1235330
wow, that yarn has to be an absolute delight to knit with and the shawl looks so beautiful and delicate. Kudos for you because I believe your mom is going to be to pleased when receiving it.

·
Registered
620 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Oh my goodness! What a spectacular shawl you have made! A stunning beauty and awesome needlework on it. “Mom” is going to feel positively “royal” when she wears it.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts

·
Registered
12,876 Posts

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Top Bottom