Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if I wrote her name right, but how is she? I saw a post by taznwinston last week or so saying she (mombr) was admitted to the hospital but I haven't seen anything since. I have to admit I hadn't looked for any other postings, but I was thinking about Barbara a little while ago and thought I'd ask.......

· Registered
42,303 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers from so many on the forum.

yes I was admitted to the hospital after visiting the ER 3 times (2 different hospitals) and the doctors office once in one week. I had some really scary episodes.

I fortunately put a phone number of someone I communicate with from the forum and called her from the hospital (after being there for a few days) asking her to contact Terri for me. Terri called me while in the hospital and I had asked her to post something on the forum for me, since I was concerned about getting several packages in the mail that people were waiting for. I didn't want anyone to think I received a payment and wasn't mailing the packages.

I am on and off the forum as I am able to, since I am still having some issues. I am very limited as to what I can do at this time, since the more I move around the worse I feel. It is a matter of adjusting this medication, hoping eventually I won't have to take it but for now changing my diet (since I don't eat a lot to begin with)and taking several medications unfortunately this is the way it is.

Thanks for asking how I am doing. I do appreciate it. I know there are two posts one in the classified and one in the main that Terri had posted.

Thanks again to everyone who sent well wishes, sent PM's and to all of those that were so patient waiting for their packages.

I have been posting as I am able to with the help of my son since not only do I need to make some room here before a few boxes from storage (my sisters) come my way but hoping this will help pay the many unexpected bills that are and will be coming in from this hospital stay, all of the tests they ran and of course every doctor under the son comes in to see you.

So I am on and off through the day.

· Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Barbara..............yeah, I'm sorry, after I made this post, I saw that you had posted on the classifieds.................I won't ask too much about what's wrong because you probably don't feel like typing so much anyway with a bunch of answers, but I do wish you well and a speed recovery. I know you were 'limited' before you went to the hospital so I assume now that you're even less limited.

Not sure how it is with medical insurance through the state where you are, but here in MD when you have an income (which my husband does), you have to meet spend down requirements before becoming eligible for medical assistance............so I'm sure with this huge bill that will be coming your way, I would think you wouldn't have any problem at all getting some help from the state?

It's sad to say, but it's almost like I would have to go to the ER for something stupid just to get some medical benefits (which we still don't have, nor do we have any RX medication benefits either), but...........you do what you can do and that's all you can do....................I am glad to know anyway that at least the doctors felt you are well enough to go home...............so rest up....I'm sure you don't need the added stress of sending orders out (except for the ones that had paid before you got ill)..........sometimes though, for some of us, keeping busy keeps our minds off of feeling bad??

OK, glad all is well, or at least better than it was.

Nite.

mombr4 said:
Thanks, I appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers from so many on the forum.

yes I was admitted to the hospital after visiting the ER 3 times (2 different hospitals) and the doctors office once in one week. I had some really scary episodes.

I fortunately put a phone number of someone I communicate with from the forum and called her from the hospital (after being there for a few days) asking her to contact Terri for me. Terri called me while in the hospital and I had asked her to post something on the forum for me, since I was concerned about getting several packages in the mail that people were waiting for. I didn't want anyone to think I received a payment and wasn't mailing the packages.

I am on and off the forum as I am able to, since I am still having some issues. I am very limited as to what I can do at this time, since the more I move around the worse I feel. It is a matter of adjusting this medication, hoping eventually I won't have to take it but for now changing my diet (since I don't eat a lot to begin with)and taking several medications unfortunately this is the way it is.

Thanks for asking how I am doing. I do appreciate it. I know there are two posts one in the classified and one in the main that Terri had posted.

Thanks again to everyone who sent well wishes, sent PM's and to all of those that were so patient waiting for their packages.

I have been posting as I am able to with the help of my son since not only do I need to make some room here before a few boxes from storage (my sisters) come my way but hoping this will help pay the many unexpected bills that are and will be coming in from this hospital stay, all of the tests they ran and of course every doctor under the son comes in to see you.

So I am on and off through the day.

· Registered
42,303 Posts
Unfortunately if you have insurance you don't qualify for those benefits.

I am hoping the yarns and other things will sell and I can finish paying off the bill from my mom and then I can deal with the bills from the ER, hospital, and all the tests they did.

My son is typing up things for me and then I can copy and paste them into a post. I just have so much (my sister brought me a few boxes from those she is storing) that I need to make make some room here.

Just taking one day at a time and doing what I am up to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom