Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Nez" was known for his wool hat "back in the day". The one shown is a lovely washable wool blend. My version - $32 plus shipping ($3 US/$5 international)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
remember second season when they added a double breasted patch to the front of the hat with six buttons. like their costume shirts.

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eneurian said:
remember second season when they added a double breasted patch to the front of the hat with six buttons. like their costume shirts.
Oh yeah! I remember it well.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Did you know that Mike Nesmith's mother invented white out? Couldn't resist. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CarolBest said:
Did you know that Mike Nesmith's mother invented white out? Couldn't resist. :mrgreen:
I DID know that. Isn't that amazing? Besides being talented in his own right, his mom was an amazing inventor as well!

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
eneurian said:
CarolBest said:
and has the best chili receipt i have ever tasted!!!!!!!
Wow, now I did NOT know that! I love chili!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom