Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
9,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you Lorraine Pistorio for creating this cute and easy pattern. This pattern can be found on Craftsy. I have a dear little friend whose birthday is coming up the end of December. She will be three and wanted a purple monkey. Violetta, was born Nov 15, at 5:25 pm. She is an alert little girl and waiting for Reagan to give her hugs, kisses, cuddles, and love. I used size 5 US needles, and used 3 skeins of LionBrand Fun Fur.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gypsycream said:
Oh she's adorable. Love the colour, she makes a very pretty monkey.
Thank you, for your kind comments, Gypsycream!!!! Reagan had a choice of a bear or monkey. Regan chose the monkey. Her sister, Alexis, chose a bear. Alexis' birthday is also in December. I am knitting her huggable bear now. ;0)

·
Registered
9,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LindY G said:
Awwwwwwww, i love monkeys and Violetta is pulling at my heart strings....awwwww
What a fabulous job you did on her. Can't wait to see your bear. hugs for all of you
:thumbup:
Lindy G, Thanks so much for the nice words. Violetta was so much fun to make!!! I have the body, head, one arm done and working on the other arm. I may get the bear done tomorrow. I will post it in the next couple of days. Thanks again!!!!! ;0)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Oh my goodness Sandieago! Here I thought your shawls were the best, but you've make the CUTEST monkey ever! You little friend is going to love her...I mean...I do, why wouldn't a little 3 yr. old?! Love the color & you did a superb job, I'm envious.

·
Registered
9,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nanny26 said:
Oh my goodness Sandieago! Here I thought your shawls were the best, but you've make the CUTEST monkey ever! You little friend is going to love her...I mean...I do, why wouldn't a little 3 yr. old?! Love the color & you did a superb job, I'm envious.
Nanny26, Thank you!!!! This is something you could make for your new grandson. He would probably love it!!!! The pattern is easy........;0)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom