Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man are these quick to make! Took another crochet lace and added ribbed knitting. I knit the rib a generous 4 inches long. The yarn is Paintbox Simply dk.
My knitting companion is a Corgi/chihuahua. I have to keep a sheet on my recliner for the arms are just wooden curves and Edie hangs out the arm opening secured by the sheet.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
MMWRay said:
Man are these quick to make! Took another crochet lace and added ribbed knitting. I knit the rib a generous 4 inches long. The yarn is Paintbox Simply dk.
My knitting companion is a Corgi/chihuahua. I have to keep a sheet on my recliner for the arms are just wooden curves and Edie hangs out the arm opening secured by the sheet.
Nice job on this one too. Your companion is adorable ????

·
Registered
110 Posts
They are a really good idea, blending the stretchy form fitting/grippy rib with the more chunkily decorative crochet tops.

We have various improvised 'pet stops' around the house for our two cats, to either make their sleeping places safer, comfier or sometimes really to encourage them away from my keyboard.

·
Registered
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheryl Jaeger said:
Love your boot cuffs! Do you have a pattern you might share?:)
I picked the crochet portion from Pinterest crochet boot cuffs and picked up and K2P2 44 stitches on a size 8 needle with worsted weight yarn. The initial chain on one design was 42 and another was 45.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom