Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting close to the end of making Christmas presents. I have 4 more adult bibs to make for Angela's housemates.
Shown below is one of the adult bibs ....took a bath towel...cut a hole in it ....folded over the raw edge and single crocheted around it then did double crocheted front post and back posts.. Used my scissors to poke the holes.
Next is an owl hat for Willow Joy ...got the pattern off Raverly. Then the green angry bird hat is for my SIL for his Christmas Eve birthday. The red AB hat is for Willow Joy's brother, Bly.
Also made this G applique for GD sweater.
Next is a washcloth for a bff. She loves wine so I found a washcloth pattern with 2 wine glasses and Cheers across the top. The next washcloth is for the same person ...she's a retired band instructor ....it's got musical notes on it.
Now back to the yarn......ho ho ho!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks....when I block picture washcloths I use the flat end of thee knitting needle to push down on the stitches around the picture. Helps to see the picture better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom