Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few more afghans I've crocheted this year.

I made over 300 solid granny squares during the summer months. I used 140 for an extra large afghan that I posted back in July, and now I've used 108 for a large size afghan, and 80 for a medium size afghan. The square were made with Red Heart Super Saver yarn and Vanna's Choice yarn.

Next, I used up some royal blue, red, and white Red Heart Soft yarn from my stash. The pattern is called "Small Shell" and is from an old Leisure Arts book.

The single crochet ripple afghan is made with Caron Simply Soft yarn in white and Lion brand Heartland yarn in Isle Royale, which looks like purple, but is actually a mix of royal blue and berry red. I didn't use a specific pattern, just winged it on my own.

The last afghan is made with several leftover colors of Mary Maxim Natural Alpaca Tweed and I used a Mary Maxim pattern called "Subtle Ripple Throw", which calls for this exact yarn.

Lastly, I crocheted a candy corn huggable for my grandson who loves candy corn. I used two strands of worsted weight yarn to make the figure larger. The pattern used is by "Repeat Crafter Me". Here is the link. https://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2014/09/cuddly-crochet-candy-corn.html

Due to problems adding pictures, I will repost the candy corn in another post.

I also need to add, the first granny square afghan NOT the large size. That picture is actually the extra large size. I'm going to try adding the correct picture below.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Amazing :sm02: Congratulations :sm24:

·
Registered
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments. Just wish I hadn't mixed up the pictures. Should have turned the ringer off the phone.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom