Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to post this photo once before, hope this time it comes through.

Looking from left to right there is B.B. Kingsley, Colonel Bobby, Nigel and Delphine. B.B. is of course a musician, Colonel Bobby is the money and brains behind Flaming Maggie's, Nigel is a dear friend of Raoul's and Delphine is a working girl. She and the Lovely Cherie both work at Flaming Maggie's.

I think I should be committed, the bears are taking over my life.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Now I know what to do with the odds and ends of my one color bears. Your rainbow bears are just fabulous. I like Delphine the best, but they are all great. I know how you feel about them. One of mine sits on the living room sofa, and I think he winks at me as I go by. Is it possible???

·
Premium Member
20,118 Posts
They are absolutely darling!! I adore the rainbow colors...and what a neat way to use up bits of "fur" and "eyelash" yarn!! Keep on knitting these darling bears!

·
Registered
29,285 Posts
Beautiful. You'll have to get a biffer place to accommodate them all. Love the afghan too.

·
Registered
29,285 Posts
rujam said:
Beautiful. You'll have to get a biffer place to accommodate them all. Love the afghan too.
Sorry typo error, I meant bigger place.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom