Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Dreamweaver said:
How darling and I love the ladybug in the middle of the flower. So cute...
One of the things I just love about this site is that now and then it shows up the different terms we use .. "ladybug" over here is "ladybird"! It took me a while to realise that your "wash cloth" is a "flannel" (if I've got that right!)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
all i used was a cardigan pattern, the childs size and added fronts and back stitches. done about 10-30 rows depending the lenght one wants. do top half first. then just the basic tripple crochet 4-6 a shell. have done both and depending on wool thickness . then do the required lenght one would like. for the cord i used a contrast crochet the half length then hooked into the back-centre then do other half of the cord. this way the cord cannot be pulled out and be used for anything else. hope this helps anybody that is interested in the jacket

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom