Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tdivafreak said:
Hi Claire!

LOVE it!

having a blast with my potato chip scarves, they are TOO fun!

terri
Thanks!

I have a potato chip scarf started, just to see if I could follow that wrap stitching. I can and I did. So that is one of my projects now. Not sure I like the yarn I am using for it, but it is a good practice piece if nothing else.

·
Registered
7 Posts
These look like they are fun to knit. Could someone tell me where I can find the pattern? They also look like something I could actually finish - I have more started projects than I know what to do with. I love learning a new pattern, but then I get bored with it. That explains why I need to do SMALL things! I'm writing from Fort Worth, Texas, where we are back to winter today - but will have temperatures in the 80's and even 90's by the weekend. Fun Texas weather!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
brlatiger40 said:
These look like they are fun to knit. Could someone tell me where I can find the pattern? They also look like something I could actually finish - I have more started projects than I know what to do with. I love learning a new pattern, but then I get bored with it. That explains why I need to do SMALL things! I'm writing from Fort Worth, Texas, where we are back to winter today - but will have temperatures in the 80's and even 90's by the weekend. Fun Texas weather!!
VERY simple pattern to do, and it can be found on Lion Brand's website. I believe it is called Woodland Hills Scarf, and it is a free pattern on that site. If it isn't there, I can easily post it here.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mjoan44 said:
I did this pattern for one of my granddaughter. Love the yarn that just makes it as you go. Really nice.
Do you have a picture? If so, please post it. Anyone who has done this pattern, would love to see it here.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Oh, I could so love wearing that rainbow scarf! I like that even more than the same scarf done with the Amazing Yarn by Lion. WONDERFUL!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom