Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had a phone call from a friend in Tauranga about 2 hours ddrive away asking if I would like his wifes wool. sent me a photo of the box. My lovely long suffering hubby is taking me over to get it this avo so excited as I already have half his garage full.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,145 Posts
U have won the yarn lottery! Congrats!!
:lol: I am coming to your house. Please be patient because I do not swim very well and NZ is some distance from NYC. I will also be towing a boat to get a little yarn home. I hope the long swim will result in lost weight because my doctor wants me to lose 60 pounds. :shock:

·
Registered
361 Posts
nillywilly1 said:
hi,i might have to challange you, i have over 800 skeins in my attic, but good luck with your new additions
Wow what a haul,lucky you and willynilly1 I would love to see a pick maybe we could all post pictures of our stash ,I to have a little studio out the back with a rather large stash mumtries to stop me from getting any more but i dont drink or smoke and mynew man is away so i have to have one vice lol

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
My DH says "you could say no". My answer "but why would I?" We were walking the dog and a neighbor stopped her car -- said she had yarn for me. Opened her trunk and took out a large bag --full of yarn. I carried it home. Laughing now --

·
Registered
21,211 Posts
Awesome!!
Have fun. Wish I was closer. I know there is something I need and would gladly buy.
Linda

·
Registered
411 Posts
Iam coming with you!!!

Dsynr said:
U have won the yarn lottery! Congrats!!
:lol: I am coming to your house. Please be patient because I do not swim very well and NZ is some distance from NYC. I will also be towing a boat to get a little yarn home. I hope the long swim will result in lost weight because my doctor wants me to lose 60 pounds. :shock:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom