Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m loving the look of our garden this year. I love white flowers. The larger hydrangea bush is about four years old and is flowering nicely.
The two smaller ones are not as old. The gardenia is so highly perfumed. Will look lovely when in full bloom. The only colour is the orange bird of paradise which we have all around the house because they seem to flower most of the year and last for ages in a vase.
The last photo of a plant in the garden is a (White I hope) dahlia that’s ™nearly ready to flower. It’s only been in the ground a few months. Can’t wait to see what it’s like and what variety it is.
Hope you enjoy the photos.
Wishing everyone a Very Happy and Safe Christmas

Attachments

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
Beautiful pictures. I'm up here in the cold northern part of the US. I noticed your pretty Birds of Paradise, and it brought back some memories. When I was a child, my Father's hobby was having Nursery and he loved the tropical flowers. I especially remember the Birds of Paradise and the many orchids that he had a whole green house full.

·
Registered
20,959 Posts
Oh thanks for sharing. We started the day with light snow flurries.
Your flowers are spectacular. I can almost "smell " them.
Love the view ! I would never go inside.

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
How beautiful, the view out of my window is a little less white today, it rained on top of the snow. Tonight it will freeze. I don't have ice skates on my car so I will stay home tonight and look at pictures of your beautiful garden!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom