Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful colour and absolutely adorable bunnies! So, are you going to knit a train sweater as well lol! This sweater will be adorned by all who see it and his Gran made it. Perfect.
I hope it is liked...though his Gran didn't make it I'm his great, great aunt... and telling you this makes me feel really old.
I think a train one will be made in the future...I mean all little boys have got to have a sweater with a train on because great, great aunts say so. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the lovely comment.

·
Registered
10,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Susie love the contrast blue with the white bunnies. The wee one in the middle particularly with his little bob tail
I was going to put pom-poms on the rabbit's tails on the blanket, the sweater and the cardigan but then I thought maybe it wasn't a wise thing to do. Mum drives long distances and I wouldn't want the little one managing to get a pom - pom off and choke on it whilst mum was concentrating on driving.
Thank you for your nice comment.

·
Registered
10,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very cute! So nice to see a new post in this section! I am just Learning to use some of the options on my electronic machines.
I look every day hoping that the machine knit section has got back to something like it was. Three of us pushed to get a machine knit section/group way back and we were so pleased when more and more machine knitters joined in. Unfortunately when other machine knitters set up Facebook groups people on here were telling others about them as well as telling them go and join them. This group then slowly died helped along with (I'm afraid to say) the new set up. Seeing that a lot of people aren't always happy using Facebook I think it would be nice if we all tried to get this group active and interesting again...the main reason why I decided to post my photos.
Thank you for your kind comment. If you are struggling doing anything on your electronic machines ask on here for help and along with others I will do my best to help you.

·
Registered
8,077 Posts
Great sweater so cute.

I watched a news review last night about a Charity that recues and rehomes rabbits. Needless to say they are inundated with them. I have never had a rabbit but the thought of them being abandoned, in fields/parks, was horrific to me ,they have no chance of survival.
Does anyone here on KP , in the UK, keep one as a house pet.?

·
Registered
10,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Great sweater so cute.

I watched a news review last night about a Charity that recues and rehomes rabbits. Needless to say they are inundated with them. I have never had a rabbit but the thought of them being abandoned, in fields/parks, was horrific to me ,they have no chance of survival.
Does anyone here on KP , in the UK, keep one as a house pet.?
Thank you for the compliment.
When my children were young we had pet rabbits...always kept in large hutches and taken out to run around the garden. Now I don't think it is nice to keep them in a hutch so wouldn't have one again.
My great niece (who is the baby's mum) has a pet rabbit that lives in the house. It's fully house trained and is basically like a cat with it's litter tray, feeding/water bowls, bed and box of toys.
Another niece also had a fully house trained rabbit for years that used to run around and cuddle up with her dog.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Beautiful work. I have a 930 and someday hope to be able to do that!!
This is one of 2 forums I look at daily. I'm bad about not posting my stuff. I posted a while back that I was making the Sail Away cardigan and wanted to finish the boring part on the machine. Well, I finished it then decided to add "Afterthought pockets." Once I finish the pockets I will post a picture.
I love this forum/section of KP and hope everyone will continue to post what they've made on the machine. It's so inspiring. BTW I don't do Face Book, so what inspiration I get is here.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Susie, your rabbits are a great inspiration. A cousins son just had a set of twins (boy, girl). Was having a problem with Jacquard, but can skip and come back. Giving it a try again, today, then going to some xmas socks and coming back to the Jacquard. Glad I have more than one machine to work with. Thanks for the inspiration. Will post when finished, in the next couple of days. I have also been watching this site for more machine knitter activity.

Reactions: susieknitter
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top Bottom