Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dear hubby took this picture of me on our Hawaiin cruise. Now, just to let you all know, I usually look a lot better than this. But doesn't wool feel wonderful?

Attachments

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
You look like you were just worn out. All that fresh air to knit in, lovely.
As to other things you could have fallen asleep with, can you just picutre falling asleep with a live sheep in the bed.. No room for DH. LOL

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Yep, you look very good when you are sleeping! I am one that uses knitting to get ready for bed at night. It seems that as soon as I pick up my needles and start to knit, it doesn't take very long at all for me to start yawning and growing very tired, so much so that I know it is time to go to bed. I always think that I will pick it up in the morning when I am more awake and coherent so that I don't screw up something, but I rarely do. I usually pick it up at night, and the cycle begins again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom