Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How grateful I am for my DIL. She created this knitting bag just for me. It is roomy enough for at least two projects. There are large inside pockets for patterns and additional outside pockets. She made a needle holder which is perfect for my circs and cable holders. She added a new set of crochet hooks. Then there is a zippered pouch for my accessories. She added yarn needles, new scissors and a retractable tape measure, which I needed because I broke my old one. I love this girl!

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Besides I being the most perfect knitting bag in the universe, she picked out really pretty fabric, the design of the bag overall I awesome, and she has really great sewing abilities! I admire all sewers, that's one thing I have zero skill at lol

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me neither! Which makes this really special. I could not make it for myself.
HalloweenCat said:
Besides I being the most perfect knitting bag in the universe, she picked out really pretty fabric, the design of the bag overall I awesome, and she has really great sewing abilities! I admire all sewers, that's one thing I have zero skill at lol

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom