Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,310 Posts
Garianne said:
This is the second pair of socks I have knitted and have to admit I am well and truly hooked, have just started my third pair :thumbup:
Those socks are beautiful, the matching of the rows and yarn changes are just perfect.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dentalknitter said:
Wait a minute. . . .these are just your second pair. . . . and you knit them fair isle? WOW! Impressive. You are on your way to being a very accomplished sock knitter! LOVE them. Wear them proudly.
Hi they are just my second pair but a wee bit of a cheat as they are knitted on two needles and then stitched. The pattern was in let's knit magazine and I loved them. Going to try them in the round as they were a pain to sew up without having bulky seams.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Garianne said:
Dentalknitter said:
Wait a minute. . . .these are just your second pair. . . . and you knit them fair isle? WOW! Impressive. You are on your way to being a very accomplished sock knitter! LOVE them. Wear them proudly.
Hi they are just my second pair but a wee bit of a cheat as they are knitted on two needles and then stitched. The pattern was in let's knit magazine and I loved them. Going to try them in the round as they were a pain to sew up without having bulky seams.
Hi there, any chance of sharing the pattern with me?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom