Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited . I haven't been to fair yet . Going today but my daughter and son in law went yesterday . She kept calling when she found one of my items . I entered 13 items and won 8 blue and 5 red . so 13 is not unlucky !!!!! . I got blue on abc crochet baby afghan , knitted baby uggs booties, knit cupcake hat, knit cowl, 2 knit scarves, knit socks, knit childs hat, second place on crochet baby afghan, red knit childs hat, old hat, baby open toed booties, black knit cape, and they had a new catagory this year for using plastic containers instead of tossing and I took a large plastic ice cream bucket ,made 4 holes in lid , put in 4 things of yarn and pulled ends thru holes and put a tall perscription medicine bottle in center with a crochet hook in it and won 2 nd place . I know you aren't supposed to be " prideful" but just can't seem to help myself . carolyn

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
Congrats! After practicing your craft, it is wonderful to get some accolades. Enjoy the ribbons! Perhaps you could post some pics?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nothing wrong with being proud of your achievements. Prideful is when you have no grounds and are simply arrogant and disdainful of others. Proud of something you have achieved through hard work is totally different.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know how to send pics . don't know how to get them from my camera to something on computer that I can send from . . I am dumber than dumb on computer . Thanks for all the comments . carolyn

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom