Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my package from Grandmann and let me tell you it was the most wonderful package! She sent me some wonderful things and some great ideas using her favorite tools, I hadn't thought of before..like sheet protectors and the wipe off pens! A really nice cookbook and well so many things to mention so I am going to try to post a picture for the first time! Here it goes!!

OregonCaro aka Carolyn

Attachments

·
Registered
58,803 Posts
I sent her name back to RavinRed because Carolyn was a crocheter. My favorite thing is doing lace knitting. I was going to send my swap partner a lace shawl pattern along with the yarn, of course this won't work out with a crocheter. I'm learning to wait to see who I get then put on my thinking cap. I'm so pleased that Carolyn liked the pkg. Marking tools is something both a knitter and crocheter can use. Of course I had to do my FAVORITE THING I knitted up a pair of lace fingerless mittens. Then the idea of a tea party came into play.
In the end this turn out to be a FUN Swap for me to do, I'm glad I couldn't turn in her name.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom