Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
i think you totally rocked those socks. They look so warm and cozy. Awesome job :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
32,656 Posts
jeanbess said:
Designer1234 said:
jeanbess said:
Thank to a lot off help from 5mmdpns just no comment on my knobby knees
Ihope you posted them in the parade. they are great! congratulations!
were do you do that
here is the link -- It is the Parade of Socks.

They are already there---

·
Registered
32,656 Posts
Designer1234 said:
jeanbess said:
Designer1234 said:
jeanbess said:
Thank to a lot off help from 5mmdpns just no comment on my knobby knees
Ihope you posted them in the parade. they are great! congratulations!
were do you do that
I see that they are there. Glad to see them.5mmdpns must have put them in . they are wonderful.

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Boots were the first thing that came to mind. Those are perfect and look so nice and toasty. I also love a big sock like that for winter so there is good length under pants for drafts and i seldom wear shoes in the house. Fantastic for a first pair or any other number.... Welcome to the world of sock knitters. It is addicting.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
very nice,I've always been put off by sock patterns since my mum was knitting on 4 needles but I suppose now there are many patterns that you don't need to use 4 needles.My partner has said to me that if I find him a sock pattern using a circular needle he will do me a pair of bed socks,so I am eager to find such a pattern for him!! ;)

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom