Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished my first potato chip scarf today, and I'm hooked on it! This was made from some Red Heart Saver Yarn that I happened to have in my basement. I'm going to give it to my granddaughter who will turn twelve later thsi week. She is a girlie girl, and am sure will love it. Now I want to go and buy some fancy yarn for my next one. I just wish I had known about this last year, as I would certainly have made some for Christmas. Well I guess I can plan ahead for next Christmas.

Attachments

· Registered
43,318 Posts
britgirl said:
I finished my first potato chip scarf today, and I'm hooked on it! This was made from some Red Heart Saver Yarn that I happened to have in my basement. I'm going to give it to my granddaughter who will turn twelve later thsi week. She is a girlie girl, and am sure will love it. Now I want to go and buy some fancy yarn for my next one. I just wish I had known about this last year, as I would certainly have made some for Christmas. Well I guess I can plan ahead for next Christmas.
Hello lady from Manassas, your scarf came out lovely. They are so much fun...I have most of my friends knitting them now. I made one for my granddaughter who turned twelve in December, and she loves it. I'm sure your granddaughter will too. They do make wonderful presents. Again, thanks for sharing..it's very nice!
Edie (EdithAnn from Haymarket Va)

· Registered
11,019 Posts
i too have found the potato chip scarf and made one for my niece who is also 12. she asked for a dark rich purple. i am going to be making one in blue for me. have had a 2 more orders for the purple and one for red. they are so easy and knit up so quick. :thumbup:

· Registered
41,373 Posts
Great scarf and it will go with everything. I did these for my GD's last year and they were a big hit. Nothing wrong with getting started on next Christmas. You can take advantage of yarn sales all year and have quite a nice collecion.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom