Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Love them; I am struggling with DPNs and hoping to get more adept with them soon. You did a great job with these sox. Are they lavender like the picture or are we faked out by the colors on our monitors?

·
Premium Member
12,948 Posts
Lynx said:
These socks are the first I have done on dpn's,in fact the first anything done on dpn's and I think they came out ok. I need to get a little faster with the needles now I have the pattern sorted so that I can at least get more than 1 pair done before the end of the month. lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
I use the magic loop ways,Have never tried DPNs,An elderly lady once told me ,she would knit sock for the family on DPN and read a book at the same time,When I knew her she had short team memory loss,But she would tell me some wonderfull storys about her life,

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Congratulations on such a good job on your first pair of socks on dpns! It took me a long time to finish my first pair as I did a lot of "frogging". I just learned what this meant in the last few days on here! I love the term and am glad I am not the only one who does this!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom