Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep forgetting to take photo's of my completed work.
3 dishcloths and my first big garment made is the Shalom Cardigan for my Grand-Daughter.
Just Mama

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Nan Ma, The yellow one is my favorite one too. I think they call it a half slip stitch. I had no pattern, but saw it being knitted so I used it. You slip 2 stitches from the front of the left needle, loop the thread around those and just keep knitting. The rest I made up myself. :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
edithann said:
Nice knitting, beautiful colors on everything. Great for your first time posting...
Edie (EdithAnn)
Thanks EdithAnn, I had a lot of fun making them I love bright happy colours.
The Shalom Cardigan I really enjoyed making I have never made anything from the neck down before, but the circular needles certainly helped distributing the bulk of the knitting in my lap as I went.
:)

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Nice work, the dish clothes look great as does your pretty cardigan, your avatar always makes me home sick as lived in Coffs for twenty years, still have a sister at toorminia, I miss that area.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom