Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks..... Nemo is my next one to make.... there was a baby pattern on here last week, anyway that one will go to my grandson who will be 11 months old end of the month...when I get it done, I did get the yarn already tho... ;) These are going to my granddaughter and her buddy....she likes fun things.

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
LOVE!! You did a great job! I need to make one for a friend of mine but I read in another thread about the fact they come out really big if you follow the pattern exactly. What was your experience? Did you have to modify the pattern?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
charbuechner said:
Thanks..... Nemo is my next one to make.... there was a baby pattern on here last week, anyway that one will go to my grandson who will be 11 months old end of the month...when I get it done, I did get the yarn already tho... ;) These are going to my granddaughter and her buddy....she likes fun things.
I love the fish hats. Maybe my daughter and her husband would like them too. The 2 of them like unusual things. Have fun with Nemo.

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
charbuechner said:
They do come out big but that is the way they are suppose to...I think they are more for fun than practicality...but they are warm so who knows....
But you can actually wear them with the pattern sizing right? I've just not made one yet so I'm looking for other experiences before I start.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I think fish hats are the ugliest things I've ever seen... so ugly they're adorable that is!!! I'll bet my grandkids would just love them.... must dust off the knitting needles and try these!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom