Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
With that size needle, this must have knit up quickly. For just garter stitch, it looks lacy and drapes well. I think you are more than a novice knitter to create this cowl. Good job.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I have that size of needle--you have inspired me to try them!! This is lovely!! I too would like to know the weight of the yarn. Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LindaLu said:
I picked some #35 needles at a sale! Is it just garter stitch, no pattern? Maybe it's the drape in the photo that makes it look like a pattern. Looks great! ????
No pattern because I forgot the website when I went to work. So I went 25 across and knitted till I had enough for bind off. When I did bind off, I made mistake and could not fix well so cut and unraveled about 5 rows. But I really like how it drapes. I had to go it a different color for my DIL. I did it in one day during my down time.

Mamainastitch.com pattern was the inspiration. She used the thick and quick in the same brand of yarn and I think it might be shorter. But her picture looks much fuller.

·
Registered
17,788 Posts
A very pretty cowl. 35 needles must be a handful.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom