Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
ultrahiggs said:
Hi, thought you might like to see these, I made the pompoms with a large meat fork, the fork method is soooo easy to do, I hope you saw it I posted it a few weeks ago and then again a week ago, anyway here are the hats
Does that self patterning yarn work for any pattern, no matter how many cst on stitches? It seems so neat and in a row.
Ginny B

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I tried to find the posts using search for meat fork and also your name and was unable to find it. Can anyone post a link to the directions for making meat fork pompoms? They are one of my nemisis.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
bp42168 said:
I tried to find the posts using search for meat fork and also your name and was unable to find it. Can anyone post a link to the directions for making meat fork pompoms? They are one of my nemisis.
go to search and type in pompoms on fork. Click on the first pompom article that comes up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom