Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
The sweaters are beautiful, but what caught my eye was the pink and black shawl or afghan in the background! Did you make that too?? Can we see more of it? And where did you get the pattern for it??

·
Registered
33,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mary Su 2 said:
The sweaters are beautiful, but what caught my eye was the pink and black shawl or afghan in the background! Did you make that too?? Can we see more of it? And where did you get the pattern for it??
The pink/black afghan was something I made my mother a long time ago, and she told me to take it back when she died, so I did..there was a LOT of work went into it...the pattern was taken from a pram cover - I think someone posted some cushions (pillows) recently with the same pattern.

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
Oh my, I love those sweaters. It's a good thing you live in Australia, otherwise I might be tempted to "borrow" them! :-D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom