Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts
MrsO said:
I have a rare afternoon off work and decided to do my knitting outside.
You've got a wonderful spot there! Do you get to knit outside very often? I would love to knit on my front porch; however, we have constant problems with flying creatures biting, such as mosquitoes! Glad you can enjoy your 'spot.' :thumbup:

Your knitting spot looks so comfy!! I sat out under our big maple this afternoon knitting on a scarf while my husband started repainting our patio table. Our flowers are in bloom and it is a nice 74 degrees here in mid-Michigan with lots of sun and a soft breeze. I hope you're getting the same thing Mrs. O!!! Enjoy this gorgeous day from a fellow Michigander!!!

Discussion starter · #15 ·
LadyBecket said:
Your knitting spot looks so comfy!! I sat out under our big maple this afternoon knitting on a scarf while my husband started repainting our patio table. Our flowers are in bloom and it is a nice 74 degrees here in mid-Michigan with lots of sun and a soft breeze. I hope you're getting the same thing Mrs. O!!! Enjoy this gorgeous day from a fellow Michigander!!!
After the fall like weather we had over the past several days today is incredible!

Picture perfect! This year I make it a point to sit outside & knit for at least an hour. Then the heat wave came, but today & yesterday was beautiful with a slight breeze & I was back outside. Enjoy the time when you can. Happy knitting.
:lol: MRS. VERY GOOD

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom