Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just finished my DD birthday present, hope she likes it, should do as it just the sort of garment she loves. I bought the pattern from Annies Attic it is called the 'Peruvian Ruana'. Have had it some considerable time but it took a while to start making it.

The brown flecked yarn is an Ice yarn and the cream is an aran weight I bought from our local Pound Stretchers.

Attachments

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Great combination of yarns and a wonderful pattern. Ruanas are so easy to wear. I was just putting some up for mom that she wove and got to thinking that I don't have one. Something more to add to the list. Your daughter is going to love it and it will get lots of use because it will look good with everything. Nice, nice work.....

·
Registered
9,217 Posts
I couldn't resist that pattern, I got it last night from Annie's Attic, plus another one I have been looking at for months. I just didn't trust getting the download alright, but I did. Leonora

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom