Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thankyou. You could knit it. I found a pattern for a fur Jacket pattern from Filatura Di Crosa Book 7. Any fun fur pattern would do. Then I did a gauge. and tried to divide the 2 colors into how many rows it would take. The original pattern had a button hole but I sewed on stretchy elastic. Put snaps at the top and bottom. Put on gold buttons and found the belt at a second hand store. Thanks for all the support

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
only those of us who know you made it will appreciate the time and work put into it. wear it woth pride girl, it looks fantastic, like a million dollars :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Jacket is very warm because the fur is on both sides. Good for mild winter days. I also made the Moxie snood in the Lynx and Wrist warmers in Beige wool and the Moxie. The cost was just over 100. That's for the jacket only. The jacket took 13 balls. The snood took almost 3 with the wrist warmers

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom