Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Gram. Think of each part as being a little project...........shoe--sock---leg--- repeat for the right----panties....striped body of shirt....and so on. It doesn't seem like such a big project that way. When I made my first one I went into a room where it was quiet so I could concentrate on it. It worked for me. Only problem is......no I can't STOP!!! hahaha

·
Registered
12,948 Posts
Frances6Pitts said:
Thank you Gram. Think of each part as being a little project...........shoe--sock---leg--- repeat for the right----panties....striped body of shirt....and so on. It doesn't seem like such a big project that way. When I made my first one I went into a room where it was quiet so I could concentrate on it. It worked for me. Only problem is......no I can't STOP!!! hahaha
I'll try. Please don't stop. I love seeing them as I am sure everyone else does.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Adele, I used a pale pink for the skin on this one. I am currently making a black doll using a medium tan yarn. I prefer the pale pink over the darker pink or peach tone. I'm sure it's a matter of choice.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
How much do you charge for your poppets and what are the particulars, in choices in hair color, clothing, etc.?

Your poppets are so cute. I love them all but I knit prayer shawls and I rarely take time away from that and would feel guilty if I made a poppet for me.

Thanks

Vicki

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom