Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am knitting "blankies" for each of my children and grands! This #3 for my daughter's birthday on 9/9. Several months late but there was this surgery in the middle of it all. I hope to get pics of the first two one of these days. I am telling them it is my "Hiug" when I'm not near them. I have already started on #4 and hopefully will be done for a mid-April birthday. Guage is hard to maintain in this yarn, I had to reel in my OCD and keep on working it!
OBTW-the lumps are not errors, it's the yarn, this one is Blanket Chunky. It's soooo soft and floofy! I want one for myself!
Sleeve Wood Grey Tints and shades Pattern

Registered
How are those joint replacements going? Obviously not affecting your abilities or zeal to get this much done. Been missing your humor.
Good to have a goal and pursue it. I don't know how many blankets you need to knit but this is bound to be a good start.
That yarn is really soft.

Registered
What a lovely thing to do. I like the hug when you aren鈥檛 their idea. That is a big undertaking but you are well on your way. The chunky lumpy one looks really cozy.

Registered
I am knitting "blankies" for each of my children and grands! This #3 for my daughter's birthday on 9/9. Several months late but there was this surgery in the middle of it all. I hope to get pics of the first two one of these days. I am telling them it is my "Hiug" when I'm not near them. I have already started on #4 and hopefully will be done for a mid-April birthday. Guage is hard to maintain in this yarn, I had to reel in my OCD and keep on working it!
OBTW-the lumps are not errors, it's the yarn, this one is Blanket Chunky. It's soooo soft and floofy! I want one for myself! View attachment 1286669
At first this caught my eye as an arial landscape! So it鈥檚 beautiful that way too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top Bottom