Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
What gorgeous cats. One of my cats was black and white and called Tinkerbell. No longer have cats but now have grandchildren! Happy knitting.

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Awwwwwwwww...
you know dogs have owners...but cats have staff..lol
I have one of each a dog and cat...and they own us lol

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I love cats, but....my Mastiff doesn't. So as long as he
is with me, no cats...But when the day comes I will
have a cat again. Love the window swing. Took a pix
so I can show my 95yrold friend. Her children,grandchildren' & ggrand, got her a new kitten after her furry friend died. She will love this.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
That is so cool they all sleep together. We adopted a beautiful cat from a shelter and poor Callie should have been in a home with her as the only pet. She stays strictly in my bedroom (isn't allowed outside, can roam the house but doesn't) and whenever the other family cat comes in the room she screams up a storm. We've had her for a year so I'm not expecting any improvement in the future.

·
Registered
266 Posts
What really beautiful pampered kitties! My mobility is restricted and if it weren't for having my corgis I would be one lonely person alot of the time. God really knew what He was doing when He gave us our furry friends!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have two kitties that look like cats...full grown cats...and two dogs two...lol. Miles my gray knight in biting armor, & Symone the lithe little princess.
Hogan is a chocolate lab that would be the rich man who ate all the time with grease dripping down his chin. Too fat for armor, but still making a mess. Of course he still thinks he's handsome in that rugged kind of way. But weighing in @ 95 lbs makes some of the girls nervous ...lol.
Molly is full grown but looks like a pup. At a whole 15 lbs shes the opposite of Hogan & the guard of the castle. She's also the smart, charming girl of the house. Although she's considered a senior like Hogan is, she acts like a teenager instead!
I love animals, both tame & wild. I've been blessed with a gift for them that makes even the toghest of raccoons eat out of my hand...literally. I have also held a badger that no one could tame, and many more animals that others refuse to go near.
The only thing about having animals & knitting is that if they aren't playing with ur skein of yarn, they're drooling on ur project!!!! LOL.
At least they fill ur life with love & joy. Nothing can change that.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Reply to BarbaraSD

Don't give up hope. I foster cats for a local no kill, no cage shelter. Olive is one of my fosters. I couldn't touch her when she came. Now she wants to be petted and held. It took over a year. She still doesn't play with the other cats but they all eat out of the same dish. Go figure.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
You sound like my kind of person. Most of the winter,
I feed 5 deer. Mother with twins, one that looked like
hers from last year and a young buck. Took a roll of film,
need to get printed. We have about 28 acreas and I dont
allow any hunting. love to watch them. Had a friend that
feed racoons, then she had problem, they would be at the
doors, she couldn't get in or out. They had to have then
caught and taken away. Take care....... :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Barbara SD...The cat in my picture was born feral under a trailer home (I call her my trailer park trash). She was socialized by the people who mercifully trapped her. I also have a more "normal" girl cat who can be a bit of a bully. At first there was a lot of fighting and screaming. It has taken two years, but they are getting along well enough. It may take a long time but your shy one will improve. Bribery with treats works some, but no one can figure out why a cat acts the way she does.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is my first time looking at this part if the site.
The first thing that drew my attention was the kitties
Romeo is a double of my girl Amy. She is 8 months old and
the blue colour of Romeo. I have had many cats and kittens in my life but never one so loving and forgiving as she is. She's definitely a daddy's girl and she doesn't give two hoots who knows about it

Chris

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom