Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some examples of what I've done recently. I'm most proud of the pink romper as it took me forever and it's the first time I've made anything with the bodice like that. Speaking of firsts, when I made the pink hat for the first time it was to be for 6 month size, and it turned out big enough for a 6 year old -- I'm not sure what happened, so I modified the pattern from 89 stitches to 65. I was in guage, so I don't know!

Sadly, the items I made (apart from the pink romper set) were made for some friends of mine that had 2 still-born baby girls. I didn't know the sex of the babies, so I used different colors.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
CUTE!!!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will take me a bit to get them together. All are free patterns with the exception of the pink romper, which actually looks a bit nicer than the picture. I'll get the name of the booklet that pattern came in as well. Look for them in the next day or so as they aren't with me at the moment!

·
Registered
336 Posts
So sorry about your friends loss. It's always heartbreaking.

Do love the outfits and your work is phenominal.(sp) Will definitely get the patterns when posted and try my hand. Mine won't be quite as professional looking but what the hey. I have lots of babies in the family and they aren't critical yet.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom