Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My swap partner Kathy sent me an awesome swap package... with yarns that are so beautful I am itching to find projects for them. She also sent a bag of kisses (yum) some beautiful stitch markers... a package of needle protectors, a beautiful valentines quilted table topper, my favorite Clover circular needle.. and a cute Chicago keychain. I may have left something out so here is a picture of everything. I am looking forward to my next swap!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi... swapping is fun... how it works is you click on the search link on the top menu bar... search for swap... if one is going on you reply and ask to be included. If its full... keep trying. When your accepted you are sent a list of likes and dislikes that you fill out and send back. Then the swap organizer sends you your swap partners info... and name and address. The fun begins... you read her likes and dislikes list and then find items you think she'll like... usually its a $10 limit but you can go over if you want. you then send her package and she sends you hers. Lots of fun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom