Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20,225 Posts
One way you will see big improvement is to run them thru the wash. This will even out your stitches and you will be more pleased with the results.

You are doing great. Now try some of the patterned dishcloths.
Here is a good site and they are really easy also. With these patterns, you will learn to cast on and bind off. Good Luck.

http://www.knittingknonsense.com/index2.html

p.s. the "picture" dishcloths will work up better in solid colors.

·
Registered
12,145 Posts
<KnittingFool.com> has plenty of patterns for you to try.
Vogue Stitionary likewise
Also PurpleKitty website.
Happy stitching!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for the great support!! Im making a baby blanket right now and it shouldn't take long to make,so as soon as I'm done with that I am going to try the ramen noodle stitch.

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
BrieElizabeth said:
Thank you all for the great support!! Im making a baby blanket right now and it shouldn't take long to make,so as soon as I'm done with that I am going to try the ramen noodle stitch.
ewww, you busy lady. let us know how that stitch goes. i have never heard of it before. learning something new everyday.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, they work amazing! My second dishcloth my mom is using right now for dishes. She said "Even though she may not understand knitting I don't see why I should use your beautiful work of dirty dishes. "

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom