Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen some of the cute dolls made from the Poppets pattern and thought that I would share mine with you. I have had so much fun making them that I am now well into my third one. On the third one I went from using a size 4 US needle to a size 3 US. I was amazed at even though the stitch count is the same there is quite a difference in size. I knew there would be some but didn't realize it would make such a change. (Just saying)

Attachments

·
Registered
17,788 Posts
Adorable dolls. I bet the recipients will love them.

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Frances6Pitts said:
I have seen some of the cute dolls made from the Poppets pattern and thought that I would share mine with you. I have had so much fun making them that I am now well into my third one. On the third one I went from using a size 4 US needle to a size 3 US. I was amazed at even though the stitch count is the same there is quite a difference in size. I knew there would be some but didn't realize it would make such a change. (Just saying)
Awwwww Frances, your Poppets are gorgeous. We are so pleased you are enjoying this Gypsycream pattern. These little guys will certainly grow on you, especially as you have made such a good, fun-filled job on them. This is such an easy pattern, isn't it? Well done. Don't forget to show us your next one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom