Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this somewhere and thought I'd try it. Like it, am braiding as I go along and tacking it in place so it keeps shape.

The yarn is from mom's bins...love the texture.

Will send to a niece in Baltimore since it is going to be a tad heavier than most scarves....and Baltimore winters are horrible.

Attachments

· Registered
1,484 Posts
I whipped this up for my GD but I made it in three colors. She loved it, by the way she's 12. My daughter had a fit and wanted to know why she didn't get one? So order taken with her favorite colors. Children.........

· Registered
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
snowsaint said:
Great idea for Baltimore! I lived there for four years and it took me a whole year to figure out what I need to survive the winter. It's the humidity and wind from the harbor that makes it so miseerable.
My niece and her family live directly on the harbor and that's why I thought this would be perfect for her. Someone suggested 3 colors....love that and when this one is done I might try that...wouldn't work in 2 colors because when braided you would get 2 of the same color together at some point.

I'm enjoying this because it goes quickly.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom