Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were fun, just like the rest of this great adventure. I am so thankful for the patterns Cheryl Jackson is showing us each week.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
I somehow missed the B mystery knit. If someone would either post the directions again, tell me where to find it, or send me the directions I would really appreciate it. My maiden name begins with a B so I'd really like to have it for a gift to relatives. My E-mail address is [email protected] I tried to find it in both watched and newest topics, but no luck. Thanks a bunch

·
Registered
666 Posts
They have been coming weekly as a regular posting. Perhaps this one was moved but I doubt it. I probably simply must missed it with all the Internet traffic between my family members to decide what to do about Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Shirley Ray said:
I somehow missed the B mystery knit. If someone would either post the directions again, tell me where to find it, or send me the directions I would really appreciate it. My maiden name begins with a B so I'd really like to have it for a gift to relatives. My E-mail address is [email protected] I tried to find it in both watched and newest topics, but no luck. Thanks a bunch
I think this will get you to Cheryl's post last week: https://www.knittingparadise.com/t-688251-1.html

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom