Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I am new at this so please can someone help me? I need to find a pattern for an adult ski mask/hat, I sent my grandchildren homemade knitted hats ans scarfs and now my oldest son would like a ski hat.

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
Hi,
Sorry I don't have that pattern.
Have you searched the "free patterns" on line? You will be amazed what is available.
Good luck.
Linda

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
Good Morning Nanjoe,

I think I may have a direction for you to fond that ski pattern.
Check out a web site for soldiers helmet liners. I think they are almost the same as you are looking for.
I'm sorry I don't have that pattern, When it was offered they had to be knit in black or dark colors and I have trouble seeing dark colors at times. But the pattern should be easy to locate.
I'm at"
[email protected]

Hope you find it. I'll keep checking for you.
Have a great day. It is sunny today and tomorrow more snow/rain/snow. And more on Mon Tues and a biggie on Thurs.
Linda

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a pattern for a winter helmet if you would like it
T

his simple pull on hat can be worn over the nose and mouth, or with most of your face showing. Tucked inside a coat, it's long neck flaps keeps the wind off the chest and ears. The helmet is perfect topper for walking in the woods, delivering papers or going to school. Knit in childrens and adult sizes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom